- The Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant, infallible, and inspired Word of God. The Scripture is the final Authority in all matters of Faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20,21).
- God is a Person, eternally existing, as a Trinity in unity – – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – – three Persons and yet one God. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; I Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 3:3-14; I Peter 1:2; Revelation 5:9-10).
- Jesus Christ, eternally existing, is the only begotten Son of God, who became a man totally apart from sin, being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. (Luke 1:30-35; John 1:1-15; Philippians 2:5-8; Colossians 1:15).
- Man was created in the image of God but fell through sin, bringing not only physical death but also spiritual death – separation from God. Now all mankind is totally depraved, having inherited a sinful nature, is bent toward sinning, and has become sinful in thought, word, and deed. (Genesis 1:26,27; 2:16,17; 3:6-19; Romans 3:10-23; 6:23).
- The Lord Jesus Christ suffered and died as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. He arose from the dead in the body in which He was crucified; He ascended into Heaven in that glorified body and is seated at the right hand of God the Father as Head of the Church, making intercession for the saints as our High Priest. (Luke 24; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 5:8-10; Ephesians 1:20-23; I Peter 3:18).
- Man is lost and must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God. Salvation is by grace alone through personal faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross. (John 1:12; 3:3-7; Ephesians 2:8,9).
- The local church is a group of believers baptized by water, banded together for edification, exhortation, and evangelism as commanded by Christ in the Great Commission: preaching the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15; I Corinthians 12:12; Ephesians 1:22,23).
- The Lord Jesus Christ Himself is coming again in the air at any moment to catch up His Church and to reward their service; the unbelievers left behind will go through a period called the Tribulation, after which Christ shall return visibly to the earth to set up His Kingdom of one thousand years of righteousness; after this the unbelievers of all ages will stand at the Great White Throne to be judged and cast into the Lake of Fire, separated from God forever; while the believers spend eternity in the fullness of joy in Heaven with the Lord. (Matthew 24:29-42; I Thessalonians 4:16-18; Revelation 19:11-20:15).