- The Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant,
infallible, and inspired Word of God. The Scripture is the final Authority in all matters
of Faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20,21).
- God is a Person, eternally existing, as a Trinity in unity - - Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit - - three Persons and yet one God. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; I
Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 3:3-14; I Peter 1:2; Revelation 5:9-10).
- Jesus Christ, eternally existing, is the only begotten Son of God, who
became a man totally apart from sin, being conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the
Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. (Luke 1:30-35; John 1:1-15; Philippians 2:5-8;
- Man was created in the image of God but fell through sin, bringing not
only physical death but also spiritual death - separation from God. Now all mankind is
totally depraved, having inherited a sinful nature, is bent toward sinning, and has become
sinful in thought, word, and deed. (Genesis 1:26,27; 2:16,17; 3:6-19; Romans 3:10-23;
- The Lord Jesus Christ suffered and died as a substitutionary sacrifice
for the sins of the whole world. He arose from the dead in the body in which He was
crucified; He ascended into Heaven in that glorified body and is seated at the right hand
of God the Father as Head of the Church, making intercession for the saints as our High
Priest. (Luke 24; Acts 1:9-11; Romans 5:8-10; Ephesians 1:20-23; I Peter 3:18).
- Man is lost and must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God. Salvation
is by grace alone through personal faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross.
(John 1:12; 3:3-7; Ephesians 2:8,9).
- The local church is a group of believers baptized by water, banded
together for edification, exhortation, and evangelism as commanded by Christ in the Great
Commission: preaching the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15; I Corinthians 12:12;
- The Lord Jesus Christ Himself is coming again in the air at any moment to
catch up His Church and to reward their service; the unbelievers left behind will go
through a period called the Tribulation, after which Christ shall return visibly to the
earth to set up His Kingdom of one thousand years of righteousness; after this the
unbelievers of all ages will stand at the Great White Throne to be judged and cast into
the Lake of Fire, separated from God forever; while the believers spend eternity in the
fullness of joy in Heaven with the Lord. (Matthew 24:29-42; I Thessalonians 4:16-18;